only as good as you are at that second!
you ready for a fresh approach on safety?
Everyone can learn from someone elseís mistake!
After nearly losing his life in a work related accident, Kevin Bailey suffered
immeasurable physical pain and caused emotional pain for his
family. In his
motivational presentation, Kevin tells the story with power
and impact. Kevinís
presentation emphasizes the importance of safety in the work
place, while focusing on job complacency and risk taking.
Kevinís story will change the way you view safety.
Bailey is willing to share his experience with others to promote
safety and accident prevention. As a result participants will:
- Understand cost of injuries to them
- Realize importance of complying with policy
- Recognize responsibility for their own safety
- Visualize how their lives would change
- Learn to encourage safety among fellow workers
- Leave with a lasting impression
American-Standard / Georgia-Pacific /
Conoco / G.E. / ExxonMobil / Phillips Petroleum / City
of Des Moines IA / Los Alamos National Labs / Pentair
/ ASSE / Associated General Contractors / John Deere
/ Kimberly-Clark / Smurfit-Stone / Quaker Oats / Mead
/ TXI Chaparral Steel / East Fairfield Coal Co. / Duke
Energy / CertainTeed / Deluxe Checks
- "The fact Kevin kept third-shift awake and attentive
at the end of their shift says volumes."
- Joe Krowicki / Gen. Manager,
Smurfit-Stone Container, Jefferson, OH
- "Kevin's program shouldn't be limited to industry,
Kevin's message on invincibility will benefit any age, from
junior high on."
- Bill Sorokes / Manufacturing
Manager, Cooper Power Systems, Olean, NY
- "Kevin makes everyone understand how one shortcut
can affect a barrage of people, including friends, loved-ones,
co-workers, family, and oneself. Kevin's story needs to
be heard by all -- from the CEO to the laborer to your kids
- Carl Heinlein / Construction
Safety Council, Chicago, IL
- "A topic important to all of us, a topic that is
very difficult to engage people in, and you gave it straight
from the heart, from personal experience, and in a way that
had your audience hanging on every word."
- Bruce Janowsky / Jamestown Container,
- "You are an inspiration for everyone who hears your
story of the importance to be aware of the need to follow
safety suggestions so they don't become one of the statistics."
- Pearle Burlingame, Organization
Director, Mahoning County Farm Bureau, OH
- "Using the video that you had made through ERI about
your accident combined with your presentation to back it
up has made one of the biggest impacts to our safety program
that I have ever seen. Your enthusiasm for safety
along with your down to earth style enabled us to get the
right message out to our employees that kept their attention
throughout the presentation."
- Gene Garczewski / Manager, Human
Resources American, Standard Inc., Salem, OH
- Safety is my biggest concern before anything here at work.
After seeing your tape, I am changing
my opinions and views from the homestead. So keep telling
your story, for I know what it did for me, and I hope that
it has touched the lives of all that I have trained. You
are an inspiration.
- Randy Watson / MaplesIndustry
Inc. - Transportation Manager / Scottsboro, AL
- Your Approach-experience-and outlook were fantastic, a
great lesson learned for our Oklahoma workforce.
- D. "Crusher" Craigie
/ DynCorp / Vance Air Force Base, Enid, OK
- "Kevin, Just wanted to say thanks for coming down
to Chaparral Steel and sharing your heart with us. I'm so
glad you have such a positive attitude, most people would
be bitter about such an experience. I hope God will continue
to bless you, your wife, and your soon to be new arrival
the family. You not only touched me from a safety standpoint,
but your positive attitude carries over to other aspects
of life that are very important also."
- Jim Garner / TXI Chaparral Steel,